Ruta Aidis is an Entrepreneurship Expert with more than 20 years of professional experience as an academic, consultant, writer and speaker in the area of comparative entrepreneurship development, gender issues and institutions. She has published widely in international academic journals and has written 6 academic books and numerous book chapters. She has won several research grants, is an excellent presenter possessing strong analytical and conceptual skills, writing and editing experience and is comfortable working with statistical data.
In addition to teaching and research, Ruta Aidis is a consultant (both short and long term) for research agencies, international development organizations, universities and think tanks.
Currently she is CEO and Founder of ACG Inc., Research Director of the Global Women Entrepreneur Leaders Scorecard sponsored by Dell, Inc. and Senior Fellow at the Schar School for Policy and Government, George Mason University.
Areas of Specialization:
- Small and Medium-size Enterprise Development (SMEs)
- Entrepreneurship and Public Policy
- Female Entrepreneurship Development
- International Development
- Gender Issues
- Economic and Institutional Development
- Migration Issues
- Entrepreneurship Education and Training
- Quantitative and qualitative methodologies